Chapters

Wednesday, April 5, 2017

A Path Of One.

Sometimes you must forget who you are. Only then can you remember how to feel.

The past couple of months have seen me wandering a path all my own. I have learned a few things about myself--mostly that whatever direction the journey is supposed to lead, it is up to me to do it--because no one else can do it. This may sound like common sense, but the lesson has been long in coming, and a hard one to swallow. Because I am totally alone in this.

.............The ones I am closest to, I cannot share with. They may accept, but will certainly not understand. The ones I wanted to be closer to, who perhaps WOULD understand, have provided much in the way of "advice", but it is chiefly emotional support I need at present, and no one--no one at all--seems willing or able to assist me, as they're all wrapped up in their own lives. So I'm currently following a path of one.

I have proceeded in laying some groundwork for the future, but only time will tell what will be at the end of it.

Aye,
Scratch

No comments:

Post a Comment