Chapters

Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Beltaine

So here I am, wandering around the yard looking at all my roses. It's almost like they wanted me to pick them! So I obliged.

I think it is safe to say spring has sprung. Of course, in true Lobsteronia fashion it went from spring to summer in a space of about two weeks. So today has been one of air conditioning and cold drinks. I can only imagine what the true summer will be like.

Beltaine was a bit of a letdown. I went to the function and didn't see too many folks I recognized. The ones I knew I really didn't care a whole lot to talk to. Also didn't help that the Roomie didn't go along, and it's difficult to do things sometimes when you are by yourself. But I made an appearance. And was reminded why I don't do groups of people much.

Next Stop: Midsummer! Time to dig out the bug spray and swimsuit.

Stay tuned!

Aye,
Kraneia

No comments:

Post a Comment