Chapters

Sunday, June 3, 2018

6/3/2018

So here we are, June already. The days have steadily been growing longer as the summer approaches. The smell of cut grass outside mingles with the insect repellant.

The other day I travelled a few miles on the hopes of meeting like minded people to hang out with. Sadly, I was "stood up". Not surprising, and hardly the first time. Just reinforces what I was thinking at the beginning, that this path is my own, and I am on my own, as I always have been. 

Evidently I am better off on my own, both from a spiritual and a personal point of view. 

My most recent trip to the store found me bringing home various colored candles. Time to play a bit with colors and scents and thoughts and time. Time to pull......

Although I am realizing I need to be more specific in my pulls. I have apparently pulled in someone I was not intending to pull. Or as the old adage goes: be careful what you wish for. 

At this moment, I hear an approaching storm. Were it not an electrical storm, I would go play in it. 

It is also the time for "starting over". I took down the posts of my other, "normal" blog, and am starting anew.  no doubt the 4 people following it are pretty confused. 

Stay tuned
Aye,
Kraneia

No comments:

Post a Comment