Chapters

Monday, August 3, 2020

Lammas

Spent lughnasadh afternoon wandering around the woods behind the house. I gathered some of the various grasses growing on the hill and found a couple four leaf clovers to press in my book.  Time to reflect on what I have accomplished this past year. Managed to get a semi decent paying job (yay!) but having issues paying medical bills (booooo!) . Got to move up to the upstairs bedroom (wheeee...) but it gets bloody hot in the afternoons (and no A/C...blargh!). Going to be attempting to go to school in the spring (somewhat apprehensive), but only if I can get financial aid (waiting on a reply currently.)

At the moment I am watching the growing darkness from my window. It was storming pretty good earlier, so I had to mostly close the window. Still got enough of a crack though, to let some of the cool breeze in. Tomorrow will be spent NOT being at work. 

Hoping you all out there have managed to get a lot accomplished, pick up a skill or two. 

Aye,
Kraneia

1 comment:

  1. You still got that crack then?? Oh, sorry. Got enough of a crack!! Well, you did mention gathering grass man! No wonder it's getting a bit warmer in the afternoons over there. You need to cut down to be sure. Twas just passing by old bean :)

    ReplyDelete