Chapters

Friday, December 7, 2018

Getting windy in here....

You wrote, which was nice, been a while since anyone had bothered.

But then you wrote again. And again. And again..... each email sounding pretty much the same, which made me wonder, perhaps, just perhaps, he has even less of a personal life than I do. So I attempt normal conversations, normal channels, and yet here come more emails... of long winded nothingness. I fail to understand it. Are you for real? Do people really write stuff like this in their daily lives, and expect a response in kind? Do you think that "oh I am so mysterious, here, let me expound for HOURS how smart I am" attitude is supposed to get you somewhere? Still scratching my head over that one.

The last one you sent was the best. You asked me how I am. Which is nice of you, thank you. I currently have a belly full of chili and am looking at the Christmas lights on my dresser.My roommate just dared me to down an airplane bottle of  "Fireball" (I'm not a huge drinker, but that stuff is okay...)  My feet are cold, but that's pretty much normal for me. How's you?

But then you indicate not to bother replying. So I don't.

I had a giggle at the "lady" remark though. As much as I admit to being female, at no point have I ever called myself a "lady" or "ladylike".  Any more than I really called you a "pompous asshole" ( I said I didn't associate with them. I didn't name names... does the shoe fit? Sensitive much??)

But whatever. You like quotes? Here is one for you.

"I don't need to tiptoe around the ego of some fat squarehead with an ego the size of a small bus route..."

--R.A. McAvoy, "The Book Of Kells"

I have given you "the last word", mainly because I have pretty much lost interest. I said several emails back you were beginning to bore me, that would have been the time to stop.

...........5 emails later, you're still at it.

Have a nice life. Alone, from the sound of it.

I will be here, as I have always been.



At any rate, Winter Solstice is right around the corner, and I can hardly wait. The lights are all all up, and I am preparing to go see the little one in a couple of weeks. We're expecting a big snow/ice storm next few days. It will be interesting to see how this turns out--photos to follow  :)

I may even be able to dance under the moon, in the coldness of the stars.

Stay tuned!

Aye,
Kraneia

No comments:

Post a Comment