Chapters

Saturday, January 12, 2019

Happy Holiday Seasons!

A happy (somewhat belated) Yule out there. Hopefully you folks out in badhairland had a good holiday season. Me, I got to take a short trip.

Also made a new friend. she snuck in with the greenery and promised to stay out of trouble over the winter. Personally I think she would have blended in better with the holly (her wings are holly leaves) but it still took a bit for me to notice.

As I write, a winter storm rages outside. Or as close to one as we usually get here--mostly rain with maybe a touch of ice mixed in. All part and parcel with winter here. The folks north and west of us are getting more than their fair share of it.

Looking forward to Imbolc coming up... although I am a bit divided whether to start seeds or not. Since I don't know where I will be come growing season. The Roomie is trying to talk me into planting tomatoes again. You gonna take care of them if I leave, big boy?? Thought so.

Stay tuned!
Aye,
Kraneia

No comments:

Post a Comment